District office hours are from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you need assistance regarding a transportation issue after 4:30 p.m., please call dispatch at 720 554-4664.
For a building security emergency after 5 p.m., please call Integrated Security at 303 698-2698.
If you are experiencing a life or death emergency, please call 911.
For all other requests, please click on this link for a list of District Offices with their contact information
Educational Services Center
4700 S. Yosemite St.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Open Records Requests
The Colorado Open Records Act
(CORA) is a series of laws designed to allow the public access to the records of government agencies at all levels in Colorado, including schools districts. Most records are public and open for inspection. Two important exceptions are student records and personnel files.
To learn more about CORA, please view the Colorado Attorney General’s FAQ
All open records requests should be submitted directly to Communication Services. There is no requirement for any special format for the request. We ask that you submit the request in writing via email or postal mail. Please be as specific as possible about the information you are seeking to help ensure that we are able to respond to your request accurately and in the time required by law.
The information you are seeking may be available on our website. If you are looking for financial records, please visit our Financial Transparency
pages before submitting your request.
If you are looking for district and school accountability information, please visit our Accountability Reports
page for links to the following:
- TCAP (formerly CSAP) results by grade level for each school and for the district
- Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) results
- Percent of classes taught by Highly Qualified Teachers
- The number and percent of students taking advanced placement courses
- Number of students taking college courses under the Post Secondary Enrollment
- Options Act
- Graduation rates and dropout rates
- Results of the 11th grade college entrance exam (ACT) for the district as a whole, and compared to the state average
Mail requests to: Communication Services, ESC, 4700 S. Yosemite St., Greenwood Village, CO 80111
If you have any questions regarding open records, please call us at 720 554-4475.