Julia Kozdron, Facility Rental Specialist 720-554-4416 email@example.com (Grandview, Eaglecrest and Cherokee Trail feeder areas)
Jill Schmidt, Assistant Facility Rental Specialist 720-554-4500 firstname.lastname@example.org (Cherry Creek, Smoky Hill and Overland feeder areas)
ESC Building, Cherry Creek Schools, 4700 S. Yosemite Street, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Spring 2015 Field Rental
This office will accept online Spring 2015 field requests beginning January 15th, 2015.
Fields will open as of March 1st, 2015, unless otherwise updated due to weather or field conditions.
Field availability based on conditions will be determined in mid-February 2015.
Approval of field rental is not determined on a first-come, first-served basis. Submitting a request for field usage does not guarantee that your request will be approved, either partially or fully.
Your organization must have updated insurance on file with our office, as well as have all invoices paid in full, in order to be approved for Spring 2015 field usage.
If you cannot access your approved facility or if you are experiencing an emergency during your rental, please contact Integrated Security at 303-698-2698.
The mission of the Office of Facility Rentals is to provide and facilitate the opportunity for members of our community to utilize our schools for the benefit of our students and our communities. Thank you for your support of Cherry Creek Schools!
When a school is closed,
- All rental activities scheduled in District facilities are canceled.
- In-District sports events and team practices are postponed.
- You may call the Weather Delay and Closure line at 720-554-4701, or see the CCSD School Closure and Storm Information page for more information.
We accept online credit and debit card payments. Please contact Julia or Jill in order to update your FS account for this payment option.
Facility Rental Process (under certain terms and conditions):
- You will need to access our online scheduling system, Facilities Scheduler. You may download directions for submitting a Facility Rental request or view a Video Tutorial. (If you are a District staff member, please see the links on the SIS page for more information.)
- Please note that you must be approved as a requester before you can log back into the system.
- This office and the schools require a two-week turnaround time for processing requests. Requests submitted less than two weeks before the requested start date may not be approved.
- A $35.00 non-refundable processing fee will be applied to EACH request. A separate request must be submitted for each school you request.
- The renter must supply the Office of Facility Rental with a Certificate of Insurance, documenting a minimum of $1 million in general liability and listing Cherry Creek Schools as an additional insured.
- Fees for your rental may apply. Please see Policy KF-R to determine the rental category you or your organization falls into.
- Fees for custodial, security, theater manager and/or stadium manager coverage may apply. Please contact the Office of Facility Rental for questions regarding personnel coverage.
- Your request is approved only when you have a received a permit (and invoice, if applicable) via email from the Office of Facility Rental and you return the permit with an electronic signature.
- The Office of Facility Rentals accepts checks, cash or credit/debit cards for invoice payments.
- In case of an emergency, or if you are unable to access the school, please call Integrated Security at 303-698-2698. Please make sure you have your permit on hand as proof of rental.
Staff Members: Please note that Facilities Scheduler is not linked to your Active Directory account. You must Become a Requester first!