Julia Kozdron, Facility Rental Specialist 720-554-4416 email@example.com (Grandview, Eaglecrest and Cherokee Trail feeder areas)
Jill Schmidt, Assistant Facility Rental Specialist 720-554-4500 firstname.lastname@example.org (Cherry Creek, Smoky Hill and Overland feeder areas)
ESC Building, Cherry Creek Schools, 4700 S. Yosemite Street, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Our online credit card payment option is currently under construction. Please check back on Friday for an operability update. Check and cash payments are always welcome. Thank you for your patience. (July 8, 2014)
We will begin accepting facility rental requests for the 2014-2015 school year on Friday, August 1.
Fall 2014 (Sept 3-Oct 31) field rental requests will be accepted as of Tuesday, July 1.
Please note that field assignments are contingent upon the condition of the fields as of August 1st.
ANNOUNCEMENTS (April 24, 2014)
- The following facilities will be closed this summer for renovation and construction. No rental space will be available at these locations: Belleview Elementary; Cherry Hills Village Elementary; Cottonwood Creek Elementary; Greenwood Elementary; Holly Ridge Primary; Mission Viejo Elementary; Horizon Middle School; Laredo Middle School; Cherokee Trail High School (partial closure); Cherry Creek High School; Grandview High School (partial closure); Overland High School; Smoky Hill High School; SARC
- Facility Rental room fees will change as of July 1, 2014. Please keep posted for a revised rental rate document.
- As of July 1, 2014, hourly fees will be charged for field rental. Please keep posted for updates to those rental fees.
The mission of the Office of Facility Rentals is to provide and facilitate the opportunity for members of our community to utilize our schools for the benefit of our students and our communities. Thank you for your support of Cherry Creek Schools!
When a school is closed,
- All rental activities scheduled in District facilities are canceled.
- In-District sports events and team practices are postponed.
- You may call the Weather Delay and Closure line at 720-554-4701, or see the CCSD School Closure and Storm Information page for more information.
We now accept online credit and debit card payments! Please contact Julia or Jill in order to update your FS account for this payment option.
Facility Rental Process (under certain terms and conditions):
- You will need to access our online scheduling system, Facilities Scheduler. You may download directions for submitting a Facility Rental request or view a Video Tutorial. (If you are a District staff member, please see the links on the SIS page for more information.)
- Please note that you must be approved as a requester before you can log back into the system.
- This office and the schools require a two-week turnaround time for processing requests. Requests submitted less than two weeks before the requested start date may not be approved.
- A $35.00 non-refundable processing fee will be applied to EACH request.
- The renter must supply the Office of Facility Rental with a Certificate of Insurance, documenting a minimum of $1 million in general liability and listing Cherry Creek Schools as an additional insured.
- Fees for your rental may apply. Please see Policy KF-R to determine the rental category you or your organization falls into.
- Fees for custodial, security, theater manager and/or stadium manager coverage may apply. Please contact the Office of Facility Rental for questions regarding personnel coverage.
- Your request is approved only when you have a received a permit (and invoice, if applicable) via email from the Office of Facility Rental and you return the permit with an electronic signature.
- The Office of Facility Rentals accepts checks, cash or credit/debit cards for invoice payments.
- In case of an emergency, or if you are unable to access the school, please call Integrated Security at 303-698-2698. Please make sure you have your permit on hand as proof of rental.
Staff Members: Please note that Facilities Scheduler is not linked to your Active Directory account. You must Become a Requester first!