ESC Building, Cherry Creek Schools, 4700 S. Yosemite Street, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
SUMMER 2017 Rental (Fields and Internal)
- This office will accept online Summer 2017 internal and field requests beginning March 15, 2017.
- The Summer 2017 internal rental period spans May 30, 2017, through August 4, 2017.
- Approval of requests is not determined on a first-come, first-served basis. Submitting a request for usage does not guarantee that your request will be approved, either partially or fully.
- Please request age-appropriate locations for your activities.
- Your organization must have updated insurance on file with our office, as well as have all invoices paid in full by March 15, 2017, in order to be approved for Summer 2017 internal and field usage.
PLEASE NOTE: Requests for Summer 2017 must be submitted by Thursday, May 11th, in order to be addressed within the appropriate two-week turnaround time. Requests submitted after May 11th may not be addressed before the end of the school year.
The mission of the Office of Facility Rentals is to provide and facilitate the opportunity for members of our community to utilize our schools for the benefit of our students and our communities. Thank you for your support of Cherry Creek Schools!
Integrated Security/Rapid Response
Our Call for Service number has changed. If you cannot access your approved facility or if you are experiencing difficulties during your rental, please Call for Service at 720-554-4513.
If you require a Call for Service, please follow this protocol:
- State that you are calling regarding Cherry Creek School District;
- Provide your name and your referenced building/facility;
- Relate the reason for which you need to contact District personnel; and
- Leave a contact phone number at which the dispatch may return your call.
Someone from CCSD will contact you within 15 minutes. If you are not contacted, call back and make your request again.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
When schools are closed,
- All rental activities scheduled in District facilities are canceled.
- In-District sports events and team practices are postponed.
- You may call the Weather Delay and Closure line at 720-554-4701, or see the CCSD School Closure and Storm Information page for more information.
- If you cancel an event due to inclement weather outside of Facility Rentals office hours, please contact Integrated Security at 303-867-3375. This is required so that appropriate personnel are notified.
Facility Rental Process (under certain terms and conditions):
- You will need to access our online scheduling system, Facilities Scheduler.
- You may download directions for submitting a Facility Rental request or view a Video Tutorial. (If you are a District staff member, please see the links on the SIS page for more information.)
- Please note that you must be approved as a requester before you can log back into the system.
- This office and the schools require a two-week turnaround time for processing requests. Requests submitted less than two weeks before the requested start date may not be approved.
- When requesting space, please request a location that is age-appropriate to your activity. It is this office's practice to approve groups to age-appropriate venues - elementary school-aged programs scheduled in elementary schools, middle school-aged programs scheduled in middle schools, etc. - in order to best accommodate the needs of our community.
- A $35.00 non-refundable processing fee will be applied to EACH request. A separate request must be submitted for each school you request.
- The renter must supply the Office of Facility Rental with a Certificate of Insurance, documenting a minimum of $1 million in general liability and listing Cherry Creek Schools as an additional insured.
- Fees for your rental may apply. Please see Policy KF-R to determine the rental category you or your organization falls into.
- Fees for custodial, security, theater manager and/or stadium manager coverage may apply. Please contact the Office of Facility Rental for questions regarding personnel coverage.
- Your request is approved only when you have a received a permit (and invoice, if applicable) via email from the Office of Facility Rental and you return the permit with an electronic signature.
- The Office of Facility Rentals accepts checks, cash or credit/debit cards for invoice payments.
- In case of an emergency, or if you are unable to access the school, please call Integrated Security at 303-867-3375. Please make sure you have your permit on hand as proof of rental.
Staff Members: Please note that Facilities Scheduler is not linked to your Active Directory account. You must Become a Requester first!