Julia Kozdron, Facility Rental Specialist 720-554-4416 email@example.com (Grandview, Eaglecrest and Cherokee Trail feeder areas)
Jill Schmidt, Assistant Facility Rental Specialist 720-554-4500 firstname.lastname@example.org (Cherry Creek, Smoky Hill and Overland feeder areas)
ESC Building, Cherry Creek Schools, 4700 S. Yosemite Street, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Thursday, February 26:
We are experiencing difficulties with some upgrades made to Facilities Scheduler last night. We thank you for your patience while the developers work on these issues. If you have questions or concerns, please contact our office. Thank you.
If you cannot access your approved facility or if you are experiencing an emergency during your rental, please contact Integrated Security at
Summer 2015 Rental
- This office will accept online Summer 2015 requests beginning March 1, 2015.
- Summer 2015 spans July 1 through August 12, 2015.
- Approval of requests is not determined on a first-come, first-served basis. Submitting a request for usage does not guarantee that your request will be approved, either partially or fully.
- Your organization must have updated insurance on file with our office, as well as have all invoices paid in full, in order to be approved for Summer 2015 usage.
The mission of the Office of Facility Rentals is to provide and facilitate the opportunity for members of our community to utilize our schools for the benefit of our students and our communities. Thank you for your support of Cherry Creek Schools!
When a school is closed,
- All rental activities scheduled in District facilities are canceled.
- In-District sports events and team practices are postponed.
- You may call the Weather Delay and Closure line at 720-554-4701, or see the CCSD School Closure and Storm Information page for more information.
- If you cancel an event due to inclement weather outside of Facility Rentals office hours, please contact Integrated Security at 303-698-2698. This is required so that appropriate personnel are notified.
We accept online credit and debit card payments. Please contact Julia or Jill in order to update your FS account for this payment option.
Facility Rental Process (under certain terms and conditions):
- You will need to access our online scheduling system, Facilities Scheduler. You may download directions for submitting a Facility Rental request or view a Video Tutorial. (If you are a District staff member, please see the links on the SIS page for more information.)
- Please note that you must be approved as a requester before you can log back into the system.
- This office and the schools require a two-week turnaround time for processing requests. Requests submitted less than two weeks before the requested start date may not be approved.
- A $35.00 non-refundable processing fee will be applied to EACH request. A separate request must be submitted for each school you request.
- The renter must supply the Office of Facility Rental with a Certificate of Insurance, documenting a minimum of $1 million in general liability and listing Cherry Creek Schools as an additional insured.
- Fees for your rental may apply. Please see Policy KF-R to determine the rental category you or your organization falls into.
- Fees for custodial, security, theater manager and/or stadium manager coverage may apply. Please contact the Office of Facility Rental for questions regarding personnel coverage.
- Your request is approved only when you have a received a permit (and invoice, if applicable) via email from the Office of Facility Rental and you return the permit with an electronic signature.
- The Office of Facility Rentals accepts checks, cash or credit/debit cards for invoice payments.
- In case of an emergency, or if you are unable to access the school, please call Integrated Security at 303-698-2698. Please make sure you have your permit on hand as proof of rental.
Staff Members: Please note that Facilities Scheduler is not linked to your Active Directory account. You must Become a Requester first!