District Expenditure Searchable Database
Each Search link below allows check information to be displayed for Cherry Creek School District funds.
||General Fund is the District’s primary operating fund. It accounts for all financial resources of the District, except those required legally or by sound financial management to be accounted for in another fund. These funds are supported by Colorado state equalization, property taxes, state categorical allocations, fees and fines, and interest earnings.|
||Risk Management Fund accounts for the District’s risk management activities and insurance reserves.|
||Colorado Preschool Fund accounts for the costs of providing preschool services to students. |
||Designated Purpose Grants Fund accounts for the many restricted or categorically funded grants and contracts that are obtained primarily to provide for specific instructional programs.|
||Capital Reserve Fund accounts for the allocation of resources and other revenues for ongoing capital outlay needs of the District such as equipment purchases and maintenance.|
||Bond Redemption Fund accounts for the resources accumulated and payments made for principal, interest, and related costs on long-term general obligation debt of the governmental funds.|
||Capital Finance Corporation Fund accounts for the acquisition of school buses and related equipment funded by certificates of participation issued in October 2002.|
||Building Fund accounts for resources to be used for the acquisition or construction of major capital facilities, other than those financed by proprietary funds.|
|| Food Service Fund accounts for all financial activities associated with the District’s school breakfast and lunch programs. |
Pupil Activity Funds
||Pupil Activities Fund accounts for financial transactions related to school-sponsored pupil intrascholastic and interscholastic athletic and activity related events. |
Extended Child Services Fund accounts for the financial activities of pre-school, kindergarten enrichment, before and after school and intersession/year-round enrichment programs along with academic and non-academic summer school and instrumental music programs. All programs in this fund are self-supported through user fees.
How to Search:
- You must select a valid fund to search.
- You must select a valid accounting unit to search by.
- Select a school /department name to search for checks for that specific location only.
- Select "All Acctg Units" to search for all checks.
- You must provide a valid search range for dates.
- Check Information begins starting January 1, 2011.
- You may optionally search by Vendor Name. Any text entered will be used to perform a wildcard match.
- You many optionally search by Account Description. Any text entered will be used to perform a wildcard match.
- A few notes:
- Each search criteria entered further reduces/refines the check information search.
- A wildcard search will match the text entered to the text in the database regardless of place. For example, a search for "Trail" will match on "Trails West" and "Buffalo Trail".