Speech Language Pathology
Early Childhood Education (pre-school)
If the candidate is NOT a current CCSD employee:
- Submit an online student teaching application in which the candidate will indicate what type of internship they're seeking.
- The CCSD school where the candidate will be interning will need to submit a Student Teacher Placement form in our system.
- Once the form is received in Human Resources, an email will be sent to the candidate regarding the required fingerprinting process. The candidate will be required to schedule an appoinment with the Office of Human Resources to complete their e-fingerprint requirements. The candidate will not be able to start their internship until we have received a cleared CBI/FBI report.
- Upon the candidate clearing the background check, Human Resources will process the form and send the intern a copy of the finalized form.
Social Worker Internship
- Submit an online Classified application in which the candidate will indicate what type of internship they are seeking.
- The CCSD Department Director will need to submit a Classified Recommendation to Hire form in our system. Upon receipt of the form in Human Resources, a background check will be ordered.
- The candidate will receive a hire packet by email with incstructions about our e-fingerprint scheduling. The candidate will schedule an appointment to complete this process and submit their hire packet documents in person to the front desk at:
Educational Services Center
4700 S. Yosemite St.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Once the candidate clears the background check, the form will be finalized and a copy will be sent to the intern.