Welcome to the Cherry Creek Schools on-line classified non teaching application. In order to be considered for employment in Cherry Creek you will need complete the application in full including all work history. Before you begin your application, please familiarize yourself with the information below which will help to expedite the process.
The application will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.
Have the following information available for reference:
- High Schools/Colleges/Universities attended, degree earned, major subject and graduation date
- Work Experience; dates of employment, name of organization, name of supervisor, contact phone number and email address
- Three (3) professional references including name, title, organization, work phone, and home phone and email address, if available
- Cities, counties, and states you have lived in over the past seven (7) years
- Driver's license number
In order to complete the application process, you will need to send the following document to Human Resources in addition to completing the On-line Application:
- Applicants for bus driver positions should provide a copy of their current MVR (dated within the past 30 days)
- Applicants for school nurse positions should provide a copy of their current nursing license and their current CPR certification.
Please send these documents to:
4700 South Yosemite Street
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
FAX to (720) 554-4410
Thank you for your interest in employment with Cherry Creek Schools.
BEGIN ON LINE APPLICATION