· I am an intern, not a student teacher. What is the process to do an internship with CCSD?
· I am looking to complete observation hours. Do I need to go through the student teaching process?
No, there is no need to go through the student teacher process. Contact our schools directly to make your request.
· Can I contact CCSD schools directly to inquire about placement?
Yes, as long as you have already completed your online Student Teaching Application. The main phone numbers for all of our schools can be found on our website.
· What do I need to submit to become a student teaching applicant?
· Who do I contact if I have questions that were not answered by the website information?
Because CCSD receives hundreds of applications for student teaching, please read ALL the information provided before contacting the following people.
Kirsten Crissman at 720-554-4483 - Fall Placement
720-554-4486 - Spring Placement