· I am an intern, not a student teacher. What is the process to do an internship with CCSD?
· I am looking to complete observation hours. Do I need to go through the student teaching process?
No, there is no need to go through the student teacher process. Contact our schools directly to make your request.
· I am an out of state student seeking placement in Cherry Creek, what are the requirements?
The process is the same with the exception of:
You must complete the PLACE or PRAXIS II exam requirements for the state of Colorado prior to the start of your student teaching placement with CCSD. The results must be submitted to Human Resources.
· Can I contact CCSD schools directly to inquire about placement?
Yes, as long as you have already completed your online Student Teaching Application. The main phone numbers for all of our schools can be found on our website.
· What do I need to submit to become a student teaching applicant?
· Who do I contact if I have questions that were not answered by the website information?
Because CCSD receives hundreds of applications for student teaching, please read ALL the information provided before contacting the following people.
Chad Williams at 720-554-4330 - Fall Placement
Traci Mays at 720-554-4333 - Spring Placement