To be considered as an applicant for Substitute Certified positions, you must complete Step 1 and Step 2.
STEP 1: Online Substitute Certified Application
STEP 2: Required Documents
Upload the following materials to your application:
1. Official Transcripts (front and back) from all colleges attended
2. Current Resume
3. Copy of your current Colorado Teaching License/Substitute Authorization/Special Service Provider License
you do not have a copy of your current Colorado Department of Education license or Substitute Authorization, you will need to wait to apply until
you have received the required documentation.
- We only accept the following licenses/authorizations:
- Initial (Provisional)
- Substitute 3 or 5-Year Authorizations
- The 3 and 5-Year Substitute Authorizations may not be eligible for short-term assignments.
- Nurses must upload their DORA and CDE License.
Applicants will not be contacted until the application process is complete and all required documents have been submitted. Once your application is processed, you will be contacted by the Sub Office regarding next steps.
For information on Colorado Licensure, contact the Colorado Department of Education at www.cde.state.co.us