To be considered as an applicant for Substitute Teaching positions, you must complete Step 1 and Step 2.
STEP 1: Online Substitute Certified Application
STEP 2: Required Documents
Upload the following materials to your application:
1. Official Transcripts from all colleges attended (copies acceptable)
2. Current Resume
3. Copy of your current Colorado Teaching License/Substitute Authorization: (If
you do not have your current license or substitute authorization yet, you will need to wait until
you have received your Colorado Teaching License.)
- We only accept the following licenses/authorizations:
- Initial (Provisional)
- Substitute 3 or 5-Year Authorizations
- The 3 and 5-Year Substitute Authorizations may not be eligible for short-term assignments.
- Nurses with a DORA only may not be eligible for short-term assignments.
Applicants will not be contacted until the application process is complete and all required documents have been submitted. Once your application is processed, you will be contacted by the Sub Office regarding next steps.
For information on Colorado Licensure, contact the Colorado Department of Education at www.cde.state.co.us