The District P.A.S.S. Committee (Partnerships for Academically Successful Students) is comprised of parents, Cherry Creek teachers and administrators, and community members. Committee members work together to promote the success of all students. The goal is to engage in meaningful and effective partnerships with our African American and Latino families by strengthening relationships between the district, school and parent communities. Additionally, the committee works together to identify community resources that can be used to promote the academic success of students of color, while learning to make community partnerships and parent/teacher relationships intentional elements of district/school transformation efforts.
District P.A.S.S. dates for the 2016-17 School Year:
- August 31, 2016 - Cherry Creek High School Cafeteria
- September 21, 2016 - Cherokee Trail High School Cafeteria
- December 7, 2016 - Eaglecrest High School Library
- January 25, 2017 - Grandview High School Cafeteria
- February 22, 2017 - Overland High School Cafeteria
- April 26, 2017 - Smoky Hill High School Cafeteria
- May 17, 2017 - ISF Conference Room 146 - Guest Speaker
Meetings start at 6:00 p.m.
The Instructional Support Facility (ISF) is located at 5416 So Riviera Way, Centennial, CO 80015. Meetings at ISF will be held in Conference Room 146, from 6:00pm – 8:00 pm. ISF-Room 102 will be reserved for the Kid Zone/ Child Care.
District PASS PowerPoint Presentations:
August 31, 2016 - CHHS
September 21, 2016 - CTHS
For more information about P.A.S.S., please contact Michael Giles or Anna Rocha at 720-554-5030.