The District P.A.S.S. (Partnerships for Academically Successful Students) is comprised of parents, Cherry Creek teachers and administrators, and community members. P.A.S.S. supports the district's goal of Inclusive Excellence and is a critical component of systemic equity transformation. P.A.S.S. at the district level, is led by the Executive Director of Inclusive Excellence and supported by the P.A.S.S. Steering Committee, and serves the purpose of engaging community members in meaningful and effective partnerships that lead to positive outcomes for all students, but more specifically, students of color. P.A.S.S. is a structure that fosters the intentional building of relationships between the school and the parent communities in an effort to create an inclusive learning environment for all students. P.A.S.S. also gives parents and guardians of students of color voice and direct access to administration.
District P.A.S.S. dates for the 2017-18 School Year:
- August 30, 2017 - Cherry Creek High School Cafeteria
- September 27, 2017 - Eagle Crest High School Library
- December 6, 2017 - Cherokee Trail High School Cafeteria
- January 24, 2018 - Grandview High School Cafeteria
- March 21, 2018 - Overland High School Cafeteria
- April 25, 2018 - Smoky Hill High School Cafeteria
Meetings start at 6:00 p.m. and childcare is provided.
District PASS PowerPoint Presentations:
For more information about P.A.S.S., please contact Michael Giles or Anna Rocha at 720-554-5030.