The District P.A.S.S. (Partnerships for Academically Successful Students) is comprised of parents, Cherry Creek teachers and administrators, and community members. P.A.S.S. supports the district's goal of Inclusive Excellence and is a critical component of systemic equity transformation. P.A.S.S. at the district level, is led by the Executive Director of Inclusive Excellence and supported by the P.A.S.S. Steering Committee, and serves the purpose of engaging community members in meaningful and effective partnerships that lead to positive outcomes for all students, but more specifically, students of color. P.A.S.S. is a structure that fosters the intentional building of relationships between the school and the parent communities in an effort to create an inclusive learning environment for all students. P.A.S.S. also gives parents and guardians of students of color voice and direct access to administration.
District P.A.S.S. dates for the 2018-19 School Year:
- September 12, 2018 - Instructional Support Facility
- October 3, 2018 - Overland High School - TBD
- November 28, 2018 - Grandview High School Cafeteria
- January 30, 2019 - Cherry Creek High School IC Cafe
- February 27, 2019 - Eaglecrest High School Library
- March 27, 2019 - Cherokee Trail High School - TBD
- April 24, 2019 - Smoky Hill High School Cafeteria
Meetings start at 6:00 p.m. and childcare is provided.
District PASS PowerPoint Presentations:
For more information about P.A.S.S., please contact La Toyua Tolbert or Maria Martin at 720-554-5052.