Falcon Creek Middle School kicked off its 14-15 No Place For Hate campaign with a chalk art contest on Oct. 6. More than 100 students and staff members created messages and artwork that reflected the theme of RESPECT. Members of the Grandview High School No Place For Hate club judged the artwork and Principal Lisa Ruiz chose her favorite to receive the Principal’s award.
Overall Category Winners:
• Team Heart: Alyssa McKenna, Bailey Miller, and Jaden Daher
• Team World: Ann and Angel Ejuwa
• Respect/Disrespect: Isabella Palmiere
• Give Respect: Chameek Elliotte
Grandview High School ADL Judges Award:
• People’s Feelings: Veronica Hilderbrand
• Seek Respect: Liliana Rivas, Jasmine Joga, Ahtziri Herrera, Aspen Laine
• Stomp Out Hate: Olivia Sebastiani
The following day, the entire student body was invited to sign a “Resolution of Respect.” The goal of Falcon’s No Place for Hate campaign is to combat all forms of prejudice, discrimination and stereotyping, and to make Falcon Creek Middle School a place of respect for all.