4360 S. Pitkin Street
Aurora, CO 80015
SWAP = Student to Work Alliance Program
SWAP offers young adults with mild to moderate disabilities the opportunity to learn and move forward on their career path. Many of our emerging adults need a hand in identifying a career direction. SWAP provides education in the opportunities, expectations, and rewards of putting in their own efforts. From there we are involved in connecting with employers and learning how to obtain and retain employment.
Who Qualifies for SWAP?
* Youth between the ages of 16(drop outs)/ 17-25 preparing to, or have exited
* Applicants of / or eligible for DVR services,
* Have mild to moderate needs in employment
* Will be ready to work after short-term service provision
* Typically living within the boundaries of a school district or BOCES
participating in the SWAP program.