Activities & Clubs
Woodland Elementary offers the following clubs after school hours.
1. Battle of the Books - This group of 4th & 5th grade meets twelve times, including the CCSD Battle of the Books, to explore a variety of fiction and non-fiction books. They will then compete against other schools with their knowledge of what they have read.
2. Student Council - 4th & 5th graders learn to be a leader on student council. They take part in helping the school with many activities throughout the year.
3. Strategy Game Club - 2nd through 5th graders learn and play strategy games like Chess, UNO, Mastermind, Pokemon, Mancala etc.
4. Art Club - This Club is for 3rd, 4th & 5th grade students who love Art!
5. Choir - 4th& 5th graders who love to sing!
6. Coding Club - Grades 3 to 5. Explore a variety of ways in which students can learn how to code (including Code.org, MAkeCode, Minecraft etc.)
7. Girls on the Run - Calling all 3rd - 5th grade girls - GOTR is ready to help girls thrive and shine while developing critical social and emotional skills & being physically active.
8. Intramurals - Drop-in for 4th & 5th grades where kids have the opportunity to play a variety of sports.
9. Woodland Weekly Newscast - Grade 1 to 5. Learn to be a broadcast journalist and make the "News" for Woodland Elementary!
10. Ukulele Club - Grade 4 & 5 - Learn to play the Ukulele!
All information relating to individual clubs will be sent out to families at the start of the school year.
Please read the attached form, and then click that you have read it in RevTrak. Thank you!