You belong in Cherry Creek! Build a Career with us!
The Cherry Creek School District is looking for great people who want to make a positive difference for our 53,000+ students. Join our team and work for one of the highest-achieving districts in the nation.
New starting teacher salary!
Beginning in the 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR: $57,000 starting annual salary for new teachers to the district – one of the highest starting teacher salaries in the Front Range. The newly adopted salary schedule (found here) also raises salaries for more experienced teachers and provides compensation for teachers and certified staff who further their education. CCSD Hard-to-Fill positions and potential new hire step eligibility can be found here.
CCSD offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits for qualifying employees, professional development and advancement opportunities, and a positive work environment within a caring culture.
Classified Employee Referral Program
Are you a current employee who wants to refer a candidate to a Classified position within our District? Click here to learn about how you could earn a $500 referral bonus!
Come visit us at one of our upcoming recruiting events!
- CO-ALAS Annual Job Fair - January 20, 2024, from 10 AM - 2 PM at Regis University Lowell Campus (3333 Regis Blvd., Denver, CO 80221)
- Cherry Creek School District Interviewing Fair - February 24, 2024 **Details coming soon**
- Colorado Education Recruitment Fair - March 2, 2024 **Details coming soon**
- Come be a bus driver! Call 720-554-5627 for details.
- CCSD Food and Nutrition Services: Walk-in interviews are held every Tuesday from 8 AM - 2 PM at the Student Nutrition Center (14270 E Briarwood Ave., Centennial, CO 80112). Call 720-886-7139 for more information!
- CCSD Child Care Programs Walk-in interviews are held on Wednesdays from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM at Mission Viejo Elementary School in mobile 2A (3855 S. Alicia Pkwy., Aurora, CO 80013). Call 720-886-8083 or email ECSjobs@cherrycreekschools.org for more information!