August 10, 2020
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Board of Education Meeting
August 17, 2020
September 7, 2020
October 3, 2020
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM 8th Annual Cardboard Challenge
October 12, 2020
October 13, 2020
October 14, 2020
October 15, 2020
October 16, 2020
November 25, 2020
November 26, 2020
November 27, 2020
December 21, 2020
December 22, 2020
December 23, 2020
December 24, 2020
December 25, 2020
December 26, 2020
December 27, 2020
December 28, 2020
December 29, 2020
December 30, 2020
December 31, 2020
January 1, 2021
January 4, 2021
January 18, 2021
February 15, 2021
February 16, 2021
March 15, 2021
March 16, 2021
What's Happening in the Den
Graduation - Monday, July 27, 2020 @ 8:00 am (NEW TIME)
We are so excited to inform you that our 2020 graduation plan has been officially approved from Tri-County Health. As we all know things could change at any given time, but this is the current approved plan moving forward. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility as we move through this challenging time. It is a pleasure to be able to achieve our main goal to celebrate your student’s achievement of graduating from Grandview High School. We are also pleased to announce that each graduate will now be able to bring two guests to the ceremony.
So what does that mean for you? Here are the additional requirements listed below
Friday, July 24, Students who plan to attend the ceremony will need to pick up your READER Card from Grandview High School.
(Information regarding pick-up time by alpha will be sent to you at a later date).
- If your name is frequently mispronounced or difficult to know how to pronounce, please use the link below to submit an audio file with the correct pronunciation for our readers to learn before the ceremony. No need to do anything if you are confident we will read your name correctly. If you wish to submit a pronunciation for us to learn, please do so by July 20, 2020.
- Click here to submit your audio file: https://forms.gle/1BAv4w7zeKZsUknz9
On Monday, July 27, 2020 your NEW Gradation start time will be 8:00 A.M.
- There are mandated staggered entrance times for all graduates and their 2 guests broken down by alpha. (See the table below)
- The ceremony will last no longer than 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- At Stutler Bowl there will be 6 Gates that have gate # signs posted.
- You will not need a ticket.
- All must practice 6ft a part social distancing.
- Graduates must have cap and gown and reader card when entering ceremony. (Please review the Graduation Guidelines attachment)
- Graduates and guests must wear face mask to enter stadium.
- Graduate and Guests (No more than 2 guests) MUST enter together at the Gate and Time set in the table below.
7:00 am - 7:20 am
7:25 am - 7:45 am
We are One Pack, Go Wolves!
Summer child care to reopen July 6
CCSD's Extended Child Services (ECS) will reopen summer child care programs on July 6. There will be reduced capacity to support physical distancing and meet health and licensing requirements. Registration information will be available soon.
Planning Forward: Returning to School 2020-2021
In preparation for the 2020-21 school year, the Cherry Creek School District is creating detailed plans for multiple educational scenarios based on recommendations from local health experts regarding the potential impact of COVID-19. READ MORE
Important Information about Summer Activities/Athletics
The Cherry Creek School District is moving forward with plans to allow high school sports and activities to resume summer practices or meetings under strict guidelines to ensure the health and well-being of students, staff and families. READ MORE
Summer School – Online Options
CCSD will be offering modified, online summer school options for grade replacement and credit retrieval, as well as for original credit and acceleration. Get session dates, tuition costs and registration information on our Summer School webpage.