- Only current Cherry Creek Options students are eligible to check-out curriculum.
- All of your curriculum needs (check-out, check-in, purchases, etc.) will take place at the Cherry Creek Options Main Office located 14603 E. Fremont Ave., Centennial, CO 80112.
- New parents can check-out home and site curriculum after they have completed the registration process.
- As homeschoolers, we are all aware of the expense that books and curricula are to our families. Therefore, please take care of these books and materials. Return them clean, all pieces and parts intact and on time.
- Fines will be assessed for damaged or lost items upon final inspection after curriculum is returned. All damages are noted in our computer textbook program. Families who owe fines will not be allowed to check-out curriculum until the fines are paid.
- No curriculum check-out or consumable purchases from March 1st through May 31st, returns only. Participation at Early Return Curriculum Days excepted.
- Curriculum is on a first come, first served basis—no preorders. If we are out of an item that you want, we would be happy to place you on a waiting list for the next available copy.
- Each student may have a maximum of 11 curriculum items at one time. This includes their home and site books. Every student can have one curriculum for each of these subjects: Art, Math, Science, Social Studies and World Languages, 4 Language Arts items and 2 items in the miscellaneous category.
- Bookshark and math manipulatives are 1 set per family. The set must match the curriculum that the student has checked out. A second Bookshark kit may be checked out after October 1st. However, it must be of a different level from your current level and be checked out on a different student’s account (within your family).
- Sing, Spell Read & Write counts as your complete language arts curriculum. No other language arts items can be checked out.
- Items returned during Early Return Days are not available for re-check out for a period of 1 year.
- If you withdraw from the program at any time during the school year, your curriculum is due back to the library on the last day of attendance.
- Consumables are generally student workbooks (items that are not returned at the end of the school year). We provide them as a convenience, you are not required to purchase them from Options.
- Consumable packages are sold as a set only. You cannot purchase those items individually.
- Payment for consumables is due at the time of pick up.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES! ALL SALES are FINAL on consumables.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to borrow books and not spend any money?
YES, there are many texts available that do not require a consumable. Plus libraries and internet sites offer a wealth of resources that can be very beneficial as well.
What if my student is not finished with the curriculum by the end of June?
You can renew the items that you are not finished with. However, when you return that curriculum, we cannot guarantee that the items you want will be available for check-out at that time.
Can I renew items that I am not finished with at Early Return Days?
No. Early Return Days are only for families who are ready to turn in ALL of their curriculum.
Can I change my student’s class schedule after schools starts?
All class changes must be made within the first 3 weeks of school with your coordinator. It will be the parent’s responsibility to return any books as a result of the schedule change to the Main Office before the 3 week deadline.