June Curriculum Days
For June Curriculum Days, please follow these simple steps:
- Make an appointment on Sign-Up Genius (a link will be provided by email).
- Come to the Curriculum Center at the Cherry Creek Options Office at your appointment time (14603 E Fremont Ave, Centennial, CO 80112).
- Bring all of your current curriculum with you. This includes items that you want to renew.
- At your appointment, you will be able to return the items that you are finished with and renew the items that you want to keep. Please note that you will not be able to exchange renewed items until September.
- View and select your 2019-2020 curriculum. Our staff will help you select your new items.
- Pay for your consumables. Consumables must match check-out items. Check or credit card payments preferred! (Visa & MC).
Frequently Asked Questions
What are June Curriculum Days?
June Curriculum Days are for our families that need a little more time to completely finish with the current years curriculum.
Can I renew my current curriculum at June Curriculum Days?
Yes. However, you will not be able to check out the next level for the next school year until after September 1st. Only families that are new to the Options program are allowed to check out curriculum between July 1st and August 31st.
Do I have to renew all of my current curriculum?
No. You can renew just the items that you are not finished with.
Can I return the items I am finished with?
Yes! When you return the items you are finished with, you can check out the next level for the next school year.
Where are June Curriculum Days held?
June Curriculum Days will be held at the Cherry Creek Options Main Office. The office is located at 14603 E. Fremont Ave., Centennial, CO 80012.
When are June Curriculum Days?
June Curriculum Days are held during the month of June. The Library staff will send out additional information with the specific June dates.
What do I need to Bring to June Curriculum Days?
All of your current school year curriculum and your student’s class schedule for the next school year. (Schedules and pricelists will be available from your coordinator before May 1st)
Do I need an appointment to participate in June Curriculum Days?
Yes. More information will be sent out by the Library staff in the Spring.
What if I have questions?:
Please call the Options Main Office at 720-554-5700. We would be glad to help you!