Thank you to all our applicants for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year! We look forward to meeting you in August. The registration process for the 2021-2022 school year will be open in late January, 2021.
Discover Your Areas of Interest
- Explore the 7 available Pathways
- Research course specifics to be sure you have completed prerequisites
Communicate with Your Counselor
- Tell your counselor at your home high school of your interest in attending the CCIC
- Confirm with your counselor you're on track to graduate
- Discuss how attending the CCIC will fit into your schedule
Schedule a Prospective Student Tour
Who is this tour for? 8th-11th grade students, small groups, and families that are interested in the CCIC and learning about our career pathways.
What will I see on this tour? This tour is designed for students who are interested in attending the CCIC. This experience will provide prospective students an in depth tour of our facility, an opportunity to ask questions, explore our classrooms, and learn what sets us apart from the rest of the Cherry Creek School District. In order to help prospective students learn as much information as possible, students may wish to sit in on a lecture, eat in our student run cafe, meet with a career counselor to discuss future goals, or communicate directly with pathways instructors.
How long is the tour? Minimum of 1 hour
What days/times can you schedule a tour? Monday through Friday 2:00-3:00 PM
How do I schedule a tour? Please submit the request and we will contact you to set up a tour.
- Apply online during the application window