The Pathways offering Science core credits are:
- Health & Wellness - Intro to Health & Wellness
- Health & Wellness - Certified Nurse Aide
- Health & Wellness - Pharmacy Technician
- Health & Wellness - Intro to Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy
- Automotive Technology - MLR 1 & MLR 2
- STEAM - Advanced Robitics
- STEAM - Innovative Design
Practical scientific knowledge is integrated into the Health & Wellness pathway, the Automotive Technology pathway, as well as the STEAM pathway. The scientific approach teaches students how to critically evaluate current research, define measurable outcomes and work in an industry setting.
Building a strong foundation in science sets CCIC students up for success both in the workplace and higher education. Content in these courses is designed to provide learners with real-world skills, knowledge of industry terminology and an understanding of theory in each area.
Degrees and Certifications: