The Pathways offering Science core credits are:
- Health & Wellness - Introduction to Health Care
- Health & Wellness - Certified Nurse Aide
- Health & Wellness - Pharmacy Technician
- Health & Wellness - Introduction to Physical & Occupational Therapy
- STEAM - Product Design I, II & III
- Transportation - Automotive Technology I & II
- Transportation - Aviation Maintenance - General Aircraft Maintenance II, Accelerated Aircraft Maintenance I & II, Airframe IV
Practical scientific knowledge is integrated into the Health & Wellness pathway, the Automotive Technology pathway, as well as the STEAM pathway. The scientific approach teaches students how to critically evaluate current research, define measurable outcomes and work in an industry setting.
Building a strong foundation in science sets CCIC students up for success both in the workplace and higher education. Content in these courses is designed to provide learners with real-world skills, knowledge of industry terminology and an understanding of theory in each area.
Degrees and Certifications: