Contact a School Counselor
Mrs. Colson (7th grade & 6th grade M-Z): email@example.com
Mrs. Krueger (8th grade & 6th grade A-L): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have the technology access needed to send an email, please call the Main Office at 720-886-6108 and ask for counseling.
We operate during normal school hours: Monday - Friday from 8am-4pm.
- Safe2Tell: Anonymous 24-hour service through which concerns about safety can be reported by students, parents, or community members by phone or online.
- Call 1-877-542-7233
- Submit a report online at https://safe2tell.org/
Mental Health Support:
- Colorado Crisis Services: 24-hour mental health support that can be accessed using phone, text, online chat, or walk-in centers.
- Text "TALK" to 38255
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 24-hour mental health support that can be accessed using phone or online chat.
- CCSD Wellness Resources: Visit a virtual calming room, watch stress management videos, and more.
College & Career:
- Naviance Login Page: Log in to access your ICAP.
- CollegeScholarships.org: Learn about scholarship opportunities for middle & high school students.
- CCSD College and Career Page: Read the CCSD College & Career Planning Guide, access planning tools, and learn about CCSD programs including Career & Technical Education Courses, CCIC, and more.
- College Board Information: Provides information about SAT, AP, & other college planning information including college and scholarship searches.
- CCSD Free Meals Pick-Up: Click on the free meals link on the bottom left of the webpage to learn about free meal pick-up locations and times.
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application: Families must complete a new application each school year. Eligibility for the National School Lunch Program could allow your student access to discounts for school-related activities as well. You may also be eligible for Medicaid or insurance through the Child Health Plan Plus program (call 720-554-5063 for more information about medical benefit eligibility).
- CCSD Families in Transition (McKinney-Vento) Page: The CCSD Homeless Liaison assists families and children by providing essential educational supports including school enrollment and advocacy, school supplies, free breakfast, and lunch assistance, school transportation help, and community resources for emergency assistance.
- Update Contact Information: Log in to my.cherrycreek and click on “parent forms” to update phone numbers, people who are authorized to pick up your child, medical information, and more.
- Navigating the Middle Years Newsletter: Monthly newsletter for parents of middle school students.
- September 2021 Issue: click here for English and here for Spanish. (Links coming soon)
- CCSD Suicide Prevention Page: Learn about suicide risk factors, warning signs, and resiliency factors as well as what to do if you are concerned about your child.
- CCSD Mental Health Resources Page: Includes tips for how to talk with your child or teen and how to recognize if your child needs help.
- Parent Information Network (P.I.N.): Provides informative local and national speakers on topics relevant to current parenting and youth-related issues.
- CCSD Substance Use Resources & Vaping Information: Provides potential resources for substance abuse and important information about what you need to know about vaping.