Parents: Help Your Child Succeed
1. Check grades and attendance on PowerSchool.
- Your child's grades and attendance are recorded online through PowerSchool.
- Check this regularly for accuracy and to address any problems as soon as possible.
- You can set PowerSchool to email you grades and attendance as often as every day.
Contact Jolene Whitaker 720-747-3119
Questions about Attendance
Contact (720) 747-3010.
2. Contact teachers.
- Contact your child's teachers if you have any questions about assignments, tests, or classroom policies.
- Teachers' phone numbers and email addresses are listed on the staff tab.
3. Contact counselors.
- Contact your child's counselor if you have concerns about the courses he/she is taking.
- If the course level is too easy or too difficult, the counselor can advise you.
- If your child is in danger of failing a course, the counselor can recommend a plan of action to help your child graduate.
4. After-school tutoring
- Please contact your child's teachers for the tutoring schedule.
5. Begin planning for college with Naviance
Naviance Succeed provides a wide range of tools to help students develop long-range course plans that not only meet graduation requirements, but also help students realize their ultimate post secondary goal. Naviance creates and supports a college-going culture by encouraging all students to explore post-secondary education options. Students and parents are given valuable insight into the college admissions process.