Course Selection Information
Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year for Current GHS Students:
- Current 9th-11th graders will be receiving initial course registration information in their advisory class on Wednesday, February 9th.
- Following that, students should speak with each core teacher to determine the most appropriate course for next year and choose their electives (plus 3 alternate electives)
- Students will be able to enter their courses into Powerschool starting February, 9th.
- Students will then be meeting with their counselor to finalize registration and have their course selection checked on the following dates:
- Current 9th: Feb 24th and 25th (during Science)
- Current 10th: Feb 28th and Mar 1st (during Social Studies)
- Current 11th: Feb 14th and 15th (during English)
For full details including registration worksheets and counselor presentations, please click here.
Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year for Students new to Grandview: (this does not include current 8th graders from our feeder schools)
Step 1: All students new to Grandview must first register with CCSD Admissions. Admissions registration for the 2022-23 school year opens on April 1, 2022.
Step 2: Please sign up for an in-person registration session with Grandview Counselors. The dates are April 15th and May 20th at 7:45AM at Grandview.
Please click here to RSVP with your chosen registration date, your students full name, grade for the 2022-2023 school year and the number attending.
For full details including course guide, registration worksheets and counselor presentations, please click here.