Class of 2024 Information
Class of 2024 Information
Senior Panoramic Photo
If you purchased a senior panoramic photo in September, you can pick it up in the Activities Office (IC720)
Senior Cap/Gown and Grad Fee Information
All Cap/Gown and Grad Fee payments are due no later than February 15th. If you are unsure if you have paid for them, please log-in to RevTrak and view your order history. You may also search your email for the receipt from “Cherry Creek School District Web Order”. If you still need to pay, please use this LINK. After February 15th, all unpaid cap/gown and graduation fees will be entered as a fine in PowerSchool.
Balfour Graduation Announcements
To view Balfour products available to Cherry Creek click HERE
2024 Senior Signs
Purchase your Senior Signs now through February 16th via RevTrak HERE
This will be your only chance to order, don't miss it! Signs come with a yard stake and will be available for pick up the week of March 11 (the week before spring break) so you can celebrate your senior all of 4th Quarter.
Senior Information on Instagram
If you would like your grad plans included on the Cherry Creek Senior Instagram feed, please fill out THIS form.
Senior Event Information 2024!
Some of the dates listed may be different than the dates listed in the Bear Facts or on earlier versions of the web page. The dates listed here are the correct dates.
Prom and After-Prom
- Saturday, April 13, 2024
- 8:30-11:30 PM
- The Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center—6700 N. Gaylord Rockies Blvd, Aurora, CO 80019
- All students must present a current student ID (Minga ID accepted) and a ticket for admission to the dance (ticket will be digital.)
- Guest forms must be turned into Activities no later than 3pm on Wednesday, April 10th
- Formal Attire
- 11:30 PM- 2:30 AM
- Cherry Creek High School
- After-Prom guests must be registered in advance, by 3:00 PM on April 11th.
- Waiver for all attendees, including guests MUST be completed – Link will be provided when Prom tickets go on sale.
- If a student is not attending prom, but attending After-Prom, fill out waiver HERE
- Dress for After-Prom is casual.
- There is no charge for After-Prom and all juniors and seniors are invited.
A message from PTCO:
Following Prom on April 13th, Cherry Creek High School and the PTCO will host an After Prom Celebration for our upper classmen and their guests. The objective of the After Prom is to provide a free, safe, and fun event for our Junior and Senior students whether or not they attend the actual prom. This year, After Prom will be on campus at CCHS from 11:30pm-2:30am. After Prom is a huge undertaking and cannot be accomplished without the continued support of our parents and community – especially when considering recent price increases in food, services, and rentals. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to make this the best After Prom ever! Donations can be made via check made to CCHS PTCO (memo: After Prom) or via RevTrak HERE
Prom tickets will be available online through the CCHS website beginning Monday, April 1st. If you purchase a ticket ahead of time, you will have a sticker on your Minga digital ID that will allow entrance. Please also be prepared with a screenshot or copy of your receipt.
Prom Ticket Costs:
- $30 per person with a paid Activities fee
- $35 per person without a paid Activities fee
- $40 per person at the door (cash/credit card only.)
Friday, May 3rd, each senior should report to the Post Grad Center to pick up his or her Check-Out Sheet and Report Card Form.
Seniors must obtain signatures from the following offices for the Check-Out Sheet: West Nurse, Post Grad Center, Security and Technology. These signatures may be obtained at any time during the week.
If your student has fines printed on their check out sheet, take the following steps:
- Return any materials that can be returned
- Fines can be paid through PowerSchool using RevTrak. Bookkeeping does not accept cash or checks.
- If, after getting ALL teacher signatures, a fine is written on the checkout sheet, come to Bookkeeping with credit/debit card to pay and clear the fine. These late, written in fines by teachers will NOT appear as a PowerSchool fine, but will still need to be paid prior to checking out.
Instructions for paying fines through PowerSchool:
- Go to https://my.cherrycreekschools.org/
- Login with parent created username and password
- Select “PowerSchool” tile
- PowerSchool will bring up a page that shows information for the student. If you have more than one student, there are tabs in the upper left-hand corner where you can select which student you want to view.
- Select “Balance” with the coin icon in the left margin. That will lead you to a page that shows fee transactions and a payment button.
Any student that still has an unpaid fine will NOT be able to enter Senior Check Out.
Technology Turn In
Senior one to one devices need to be returned to the tech center by May 10th. Seniors who are done with their devices for the year may return them to the tech office (Library-IC801G) starting April 29th. All stickers and other decorations must be removed. Fees are:
- $490 for unreturned Dells
- $660 for unreturned Surface Gos
- $30 for unreturned chargers.
Seniors returning for additional semesters still need to return their devices. (They will receive another one in the fall).
Thursday, May 9th, 2024, is the last full day of classes for seniors. Teachers will sign the Check-Out Sheet and record either a pass/fail or letter grade on the Report Card Form. Teachers WILL NOT sign either form before Thursday.
Friday, May 10th, 2024, Senior Check-out is 8:20-11:00 AM in the East Gym. Both the Check-Out Sheet and Report Card Form must be fully completed before students may check out. Honor cords will be distributed to those seniors who earned honor/high honors. Graduation tickets will also be distributed to seniors at check out.
Graduation rehearsal is MANDATORY. No senior may participate in the graduation ceremony unless he or she has participated in the rehearsal on Tuesday, May 21st. Seniors must report to the South Gym no later than 2:30 PM. Rehearsal will last until 5:00 PM.
Rehearsal may run late, so it is suggested that you do not schedule any dinners, parties, or work until after 5:30 PM. Immediately following rehearsal, caps and gowns will be distributed in the North Gym. Caps and gowns WILL NOT be distributed early for any reason
Graduation is Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024, at 8am in the Stutler Bowl.
Seniors report to the South Gym at 7:00 AM. DO NOT BE LATE. The time allotted for the ceremony is approximately 2 hours.
Graduation tickets will be distributed at Senior Check-Out. Each graduating student receives 10 tickets for the graduation ceremony. Extra tickets are not available. If additional tickets are needed, please have students request them from peers who do not need their full allotment.
Appropriate dress is required to ensure the dignity of the graduation ceremony. Inappropriate dress will jeopardize a graduate’s participation in the ceremony. Shoes are REQUIRED.
Graduates SHOULD NOT bring flowers, purses, phones, keys, cameras, or other valuables to the graduation rehearsal or ceremony.
If you have a special request for ceremonial/cultural items to be worn over your gown, requests must be sent in advance to either Kelly Devitt or Ryan Silva no later than May 6, 2024.
Parking and Seating
Stutler Bowl entrance gates will open at 7:00 AM on the day of graduation. Graduates should park in the South parking lot. Guest parking is available in all lots on campus. Please note, the South parking lot will close at the curve on Campus Drive at 7:30 AM.
Handicapped parking is available at the north end of the parking lots located at both the east and west sides of the stadium. Only a limited number of wheelchair spaces are available in both the east and west stands, so plan to arrive no later than 7:30 AM.
The graduation ceremony is a celebration for graduates and their families. Everyone attending deserves the opportunity to enjoy the ceremony. Excessive cheering and noise for a specific student diminishes the experience for the next graduate, so please hold your applause until the end of each diploma group. In line with District policy and State law, Cherry Creek High School reserves the right to remove any individual from graduation whose behavior or appearance serves to detract from the dignity of the occasion. All graduates and guests are expected to participate in a dignified manner. Any inappropriate behavior during second semester or at this year’s Prom may jeopardize a senior’s participation in the graduation ceremony.
In case of rain or other inclement weather at 8:00 AM, the ceremony may be postponed or possibly rescheduled.
Information regarding the postponement of graduation can be found on the CCHS Website, and social media accounts: @cchsactivities. If the weather forces graduation to be rescheduled, the ceremony may be held as late as Saturday. Travel plans should be made with this scenario in mind.
Diplomas must be picked up in the North Gym within 30 minutes of the recessional. Graduates who have chosen not to participate in the graduation ceremony may pick up their diplomas in the Registrar’s Office after May 22nd.
Cherry Creek will be broadcasting the graduation live. Details and links will be provided at a later date.
Important Senior Dates:
Wednesday, March 13th
Senior assembly in South Gym during Advisory. Topics to be covered—Prom, Graduation, Deadlines, Etc.
Thursday, April 25th
Senior Day in Post Grad Center. Seniors complete a graduation survey (required for check-out), sign a banner, go over financial aid packages, and share post-grad plans!
Friday, May 3rd
Senior Check-Out Sheets and Report Card Forms may be picked up in the Post Grad Center. Deadline for student scholarships to be reported to Post Grad for publishing in the May issue of the USJ. Forms are available in Post Grad.
Thursday, May 9th
- Last full day of classes for seniors.
- Senior Sunset at CCHS 6:30 PM. More information to follow.
Friday, May 10th
Seniors check out from 8:20-11:00 AM in the East Gym.
Monday, May 13th
Senior Awards will be held in the Fine Arts Theater from 6:30-9:00 PM. Awards are by invitation only.
Tuesday, May 21st
- Graduation Rehearsal, 2:30-5:00 PM in the South Gym and Stutler Bowl.
- Rehearsal is mandatory. Caps and gowns will be distributed after rehearsal.
Wednesday, May 22nd
- CCHS Graduation Ceremony
- 8:00 AM in Stutler Bowl
- Seniors must report to the South Gym by 7:00 AM (with caps, gowns and honor cords-DO NOT BRING PURSES, BACKPACKS, KEYS, ETC.)