Cherokee Trail Check-In 2022 - 2023 Process
Students NEW to Cherry Creek School District
All students must be registered at one of the District Admissions offices prior to attending school. This link will provide information on the required documentation for registration.
Once you have formalized your registration at one of the Cherry Creek School District Admissions locations, you may then contact our Counseling Department to schedule an appointment to meet with a counselor.
CTHS Counseling Department: 720-886-1980
Late Check In information
Students who have not checked in and/or are new to Cherokee Trail should report to the Registrar's office.
Important School Information Links?
- Activities, including Dance Information & Spirit of CT Night Information
- Attendance Procedures
- Barnes and Noble Book Fair Information & English Required Reading List
- Calculator Rental Information
- Cougar Nation T-Shirt
- Counseling Letter & Records Release (seniors only)
- Food and Nutrition Services: Meal prices, payment options, and Free/Reduced Lunch Application, which must be completed yearly.
- Health Clinic and Hearing and Vision Screening Information & Waiver
- Locker Information
- Military Sharing of Information Opt-Out Form
- Parking Pass Registration
- PSAT/NMSQT Information (10th grade & 11th grade)
- PTCO Information
- Schedules: 1st day(s) of School & AB Calendar and Bell Schedule
- Senior Information, including senior photos, class photo & important dates
- Student Handbook
- Student Planner Information
- Studio 5 Picture Order Form
- Technology Information
- Yearbook Purchase Information & Ads