Planning Forward Principles
- We will protect the health and safety of students, staff, and the community where they live.
- We will ensure the social, emotional, and mental health of our students and employees.
- We will restore in-person learning to the greatest extent possible while adhering to Health Department and Colorado Department of Education requirements.
- We will utilize lessons learned during the spring of 2020 to guide planning for potential future periods of remote learning.
- We will promote opportunity and equity for all students and families throughout each potential scenario.
- Our community expects us to thoughtfully prepare for future decisions from local health departments, state, and federal officials regarding the nature of schooling for the coming year due to the unknown impact of COVID-19 (brick & mortar, physical distancing, blended learning, remote learning, etc.).
- Within prescribed requirements, we will create a reasonable choice for parents regarding their educational approach.
Last Modified on June 5, 2020