Our Promise: Dedicated to Excellence
Our Mission: To inspire every student to think, to learn, to achieve, to care
Our Vision: Pathway of Purpose
Our Core Values: Through conversations with our community over the past two years, we've identified five core values that guide our work and help every student find a pathway to a fulfilling future. Those five core values – Equity, Growth Mindset, Whole Wellbeing, Relationships, and Engagement – are the grounding force for empowering every student with what we call a Pathway of Purpose.
- We believe in developing our abilities through hard work and dedication to continuous improvement.
- To do this, we must model as a district the power of growth and evolution; from classrooms to cafeterias to central administration -- we are all learners.
- We recognize that based on factors including but not limited to race, disability, gender, geography and socio-economic status, students might not receive equitable educational opportunities. It is our role to break down these barriers to provide fair access to all.
- We believe in providing all students with the support and opportunity they need to forge their pathway of purpose.
- We must incorporate equity into every part of our district to create meaningful, positive change.
- We believe in ensuring that our students, teachers, and staff are healthy, safe, engaged, supported and challenged so that they can thrive in school and in life.
- To do this, we must focus on our constituents’ mental, physical, emotional and social needs.
- We believe in encouraging curiosity and investment in learning so that students feel seen and valued.
- To do this, we must redesign how we encourage and measure student engagement.
- We believe in the power of relationships in helping students and staff grow and thrive.
- To do this, we will build and nurture meaningful relationships throughout our school community that let us trust, empathize and belong.