Our Promise: Dedicated to Excellence
Our Mission: To inspire every student to think, to learn, to achieve, to care
Our Vision: Pathway of Purpose
Our Core Values: Through conversations with our community over the past two years, we've identified five core values that guide our work and help every student find a pathway to a fulfilling future. Those five core values – Equity, Growth Mindset, Whole Wellbeing, Relationships, and Engagement – are the grounding force for empowering every student with what we call a Pathway of Purpose.
- We believe in developing our abilities through hard work and dedication to continuous improvement.
- To do this, we must model as a district the power of growth and evolution; from classrooms to cafeterias to central administration -- we are all learners.
- We recognize that based on factors including but not limited to race, disability, gender, geography and socio-economic status, students might not receive equitable educational opportunities. It is our role to break down these barriers to provide fair access to all.
- We believe in providing all students with the support and opportunity they need to forge their pathway of purpose. We must incorporate equity into every part of our district to create meaningful, positive change.
- We believe in ensuring that our students, teachers, and staff are healthy, safe, engaged, supported and challenged so that they can thrive in school and in life.
- To do this, we must focus on our constituents’ mental, physical, emotional and social needs.
- We believe in encouraging curiosity and investment in learning so that students feel seen and valued.
- To do this, we must redesign how we encourage and measure student engagement.
- We believe in the power of relationships in helping students and staff grow and thrive.
- To do this, we will build and nurture meaningful relationships throughout our school community that let us trust, empathize and belong.