From Food and Nutrition Services: Did you know that meals are available for all students in all learning scenarios??
· 100% On-line students or their parents can pick up a full week of breakfast and lunch on Monday each week at any middle school!
· Middle and high school students or their parents can pick up 3 breakfast and 3 lunch for their remote learning days on Monday each week at any comprehensive high school!
· K-5 students can enjoy breakfast and lunch daily when in person at school!
· Students or parents will need to provide name and student ID to pick up meals at mobile sites.
· Cash will not be accepted at mobile sites – payments and meal applications can be completed at family.titank12.com
· Please see the attached flyers for details!
· Reminder: PayPams is no longer being used for meal account management. Our new system is called Titan and families can register at www.family.titank12.com (additional information regarding this is attached to this e-mail).
· Families: Don’t forget to apply for Free and Reduced Meal Benefits every year. Apply by going to cherrycreekschools.org → Programs and Services → Food and Nutrition → Free & Reduced Meals. Paper copies are also available at your school’s front office.