The Summit Elementary School PTCO supports our school in many important ways, by organizing fun community events such as the Annual Trunk and Treat and by raising funds to:
· supplement staff salaries who work with students during the school year;
· purchase learning tools;
· purchase equipment that benefits our entire Summit Community.
Below are a couple of opportunities for you to support the mission of the PTCO, and in turn support our Teachers, Staff, Students, and the greater Summit Community at no additional cost to you!
Shop at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate to Summit Elementary School
From the app:
1. Open the Amazon app
2. Click the three lines for Account Settings
3. Under Programs & Features, click See All
4. Click AmazonSmile
5. Choose to add or change charity
6. Search for “Summit 80015” and select Summit Elementary PTO
From the Website:
1. Got to smile.amazon.com
2. Hover over Supporting
3. Select the change link
4. Search for “Summit 80015” and select Summit Elementary PTO
If you grocery shop at King Soopers and sign up for their Community Rewards Program, King Soopers will donate a portion of the proceeds to Summit Elementary School!
1. In the King Soopers App click on the three lines for the menu bar (top corner of the screen)
2. Click Rewards
3. Click on Community Rewards and then type in Summit Elementary
Use the Box Tops app to scan your store receipt, find participating products and instantly add cash to Summit Elementary School’s earning online.
Stay connected and informed of the latest PTCO news and events by joining us in the PTCO conversation via the Remind App. Send a text to: 81010 and text the following message: @gg4e2cb