As a result of COVID-19, the class of 2021 experienced the following adjustments:
- For the 19-20 SY, all students in Cherry Creek School District went to remote learning starting March 23, 2020 (beginning of 4th quarter) through the end of the school year.
- 19-20 SY 2nd semester grades were “hold harmless.” Students engaged in remote learning and their grades could increase but could not decrease. The "hold harmless" grades were students' grades at the end of Quarter 3.
- All 11th graders had access to take a school day ACT test in February 2020; however, they did not have access to further testing or the state SAT test which was scheduled for April 2020.
- The current 20-21 SY is in person through a hybrid model with two cohorts. Students will most likely move between fully remote learning and in-person/hybrid learning for the remainder of the school year.
- Most high school athletics and activities have been postponed from the fall semester to the spring semester. A few sports are running, and many clubs are occurring remotely.