School Boundary Changes
For New Schools
Boundary changes are needed when a new school is built, to direct existing and future neighborhood students to balance projected enrollments.
For Established Schools
Boundary changes to existing schools are needed when school capacities and projected enrollment numbers are no longer balanced.
Elementary #45- New School Opening for the 2022-23 SY
Please visit the Elementary #45 website for boundary information. Click Here
Middle School Boundary Change - Approved for 2022-23 SY
Boundary adjustments between Fox Ridge MS and Infinity MS were needed to balance projected enrollments and to accommodate the future growth in the southeast area of the district.
The following MS Boundary Change was approved by the Board of Education in June 2021:
Coyote Hills Elementary will feed into Infinity MS starting in the 2022-23 SY.
Additional provisions include:
- The MS boundary change will be implemented for the 2022-23 SY.
- Students in 6th grade at Fox Ridge MS during the 20-21 SY, will remain at Fox Ridge MS and will receive bus transportation through 8th grade.
- Students in 5th grade during the 20-21 SY living within the Coyote Hills attendance area, will remain at Fox Ridge MS and will receive bus transportation through 8th grade.
- Students in 4th grade during the 20-21 SY living within the Coyote Hills attendance area who wish to attend Fox Ridge MS in 22-23 SY will be approved through the School of Choice process and must apply in January 2022, however bus transportation will not be guaranteed. Parents can apply for Space Available bus transportation in the Fall of 2022 and Fall of 2023.
- Younger siblings of students attending Fox Ridge MS may apply for School of Choice transfers when they will be entering 6th grade. Bus transportation will not be provided.
Please contact Vicky Lisi at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or questions.