School Boundary Changes
For New Schools
Boundary changes are needed when a new school is built, to direct existing and future neighborhood students to balance projected enrollments.
For Established Schools
Boundary changes to existing schools are needed when school capacities and projected enrollment numbers are no longer balanced.
Elementary #45- New School Opening for the 2022-23 SY
Please visit the Elementary #45 website for boundary information. Click Here
Middle School Boundary Changes - Proposed for 2022-23 SY
The middle school boundaries for Fox Ridge MS and Infinity MS were reviewed by the Long Range Facility Planning Committee. Boundary adjustments for these two schools are needed to balance projected enrollments and to accommodate the future growth in the southeast area of the district.
The following MS Boundary Change recommendation has been made to the Board of Education, for Coyote Hills Elementary to feed into Infinity MS starting in the 2022-23 SY:
Additional provisions of the recommendation include:
- The MS boundary change will be implemented for the 2022-23 SY.
- Students currently attending 6th grade at Fox Ridge MS (20-21 SY) will remain at Fox Ridge MS and will receive bus transportation through 8th grade.
- Students currently in 5th grade living within the Coyote Hills attendance area (20-21 SY), will remain at Fox Ridge MS and will receive bus transportation through 8th grade.
- Students currently in 4th grade living within the Coyote Hills attendance area (20-21 SY), who wish to attend Fox Ridge MS in 22-23 SY, will be given the opportunity to be approved through the School of Choice process, however bus transportation will not be guaranteed. Parents can apply for Space Available bus transportation in the Fall of 2022 and Fall of 2023.
- Younger siblings of students attending Fox Ridge MS may apply for School of Choice transfers when they will be entering 6th grade. Bus transportation will not be provided.
The Board of Education is schedule to vote to approve this recommendation at the June 2021 Board meeting. Please contact Vicky Lisi at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or questions.