WELCOME TO CHERRY CREEK HIGH SCHOOL
We look forward to working with you. Please follow the appropriate directions below to register your student for classes at Cherry Creek High School.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS ENROLLING PRIOR TO AUGUST 10th:
- Complete the New Student Registration FormHERE- fill in the form, download and print
- Return the Registration Form and Academic Records (unofficial transcript 10th/11th grades or most recent grade report 9th grade) to the CCHS Counseling Office. Instructions for submission are noted on the form. Academic records are REQUIRED, even though you may have already given the District permission to request official documents. You will not be scheduled for a New Student Registration Session until you have submitted ALL documents to the Counseling Department.
- If you have any question regarding your status or the process for submission, call the Counseling office at 720-554-2250
If your student has been identified as a special education student and has a current IEP, it is still important that you initially return the New Student Form and academic records to the Counseling Office. In addition to the above information, please provide IEP documentation. Appropriate information will be forwarded to the Student Achievement Services (SAS) office. Someone from the SAS office will contact you to arrange a formal IEP transition meeting and a special education case manager will be assigned to your student.
If English is not your student’s first language, it is important that you initially return the New Student Form and academic records to the Counseling Office. Your information will be forwarded to the English Language Learners department. They will contact you to arrange an English language placement test, and your student will be scheduled to meet with a counselor to select classes.
FOR NEW STUDENTS ENROLLING BETWEEN MAY 19 AND AUGUST 10:
- New Student Registration Sessions will be held on August 3rd, 8th or 11th.
- After the New Student Registration Form and Academic Records have been submitted, the Counseling Office will contact you via email after July 24th to schedule your student for a counseling session on August 3rd, 8th or 11th. The session includes a reading placement test and Counselors will assist your student in class selections for the upcoming school year.
If your student is interested in participating in Athletics, please contact the Athletic Office at (720) 554-2461 or (720) 554-2462 beginning July 26. All transfer students must complete the athletic transfer paperwork before they are allowed to compete. You must contact the Athletic Department and Athletic Director directly to receive the transfer paperwork.
Thank you for following these steps to assist us in making your student’s transition to Cherry Creek High School a smooth one. Welcome to the Bruin family!