New Student Enrollment and Registration Information
If you have recently moved into our area, or your student has been attending a school outside the Cherry Creek School District, you must first register with district admissions. Please visit the district website: Student Registration / Change of Address for information on enrolling in the Cherry Creek School District.
Our Admissions Specialist will process your registration and send you school assignment information for your student. If you have been assigned to Campus Middle School, please email our registrar, Jennifer Loehr, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you registration information via email prior to the start of school. This email will contain more information about Campus and about registering for elective courses.
We will send a records request to your previous school. However, if there is information we need for the start of school, please include pertinent records, if available, when you contact our registrar. This may include:
- Copy of the student’s final report card from previous school
- Copy of the most recent IEP, 504 (if applicable)
- Standardized test scores
Important Dates for the start of school:
July Complete District Parent Forms so you will receive communications (required)
- Complete Parent Forms online at https://my.cherrycreekschools.org/. You will use your email address as the user name and your student’s CCSD I.D. number is the password (found on the District Admissions form). If you do not have internet or computer access, computers will be available at Campus Middle School during your Orientation Session for your use. You will receive email reminders to complete Parent Forms.
August Receive email from Campus Middle School with information on registering for your elective courses.
August 2-4 6th and 7th Grades CMS Launch Camp (optional)
- Link with more information and to register: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Page/13484
August 6 9:00 a.m.: Informational Meeting with counselors about CMS (Optional if you have completed your Elective Registration Form. If this form has not been completed you MUST attend.)
August 6 9:30 a.m.: Placement Testing for advanced levels of Math or LA if new to CCSD (optional)
- All students will be placed in grade level Math and Language Arts classes in August unless we hear from you. If you would like your child to be considered for an advanced level Math or Language Arts class and you believe that your child is:
- Performing above grade level in Math and/or Language Arts, OR
- Your student is currently taking an above grade level Math and/or Language Arts,
Please contact Jennifer Loehr at email@example.com to sign up for Math and Language Arts advanced placement testing on August 6th at 9:00 a.m.
August 13 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 6th Grade Orientation
August 13 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. 7th and 8th Grade New Student Orientation
August 16 8:45 a.m. 6th Grade - First Day of School
August 17 8:45 a.m. 7th and 8th Grades - First Day of School