Saturday, August 28, 2021
Do you have a passion for working with children? Do you enjoy being a valued member of a team? Do you have the ability to relate positively to children? Are you kind and selfless? Do you have a heart of gold? If you answered yes to any of these questions then The Cherry Creek School District might have a job for you.
Consider interviewing for a position on our team as a Special Education Para Educator.
- When: August 28, 2021
- Time: Appointments 8:00am-12:00pm Sign Up Here: https://forms.gle/ptxPS6oXecBa7Ztz8
- Where: Student Achievement Resource Center (SARC), 14188 East Briarwood Avenue, Centennial, CO 80112 (map)
If you are hired as a Special Education Para Educator, you will work as part of a team of educators supporting students with special education needs. You will make a difference in the lives of our students by helping to implement their individual plans. We have positions available in all of our programs including autism classrooms, behavior development classrooms, severe emotional needs classrooms, and independent learning classrooms (ILC). We have positions available at all levels, high school, middle school, elementary school, and preschool. We have positions available at locations all across our district.
- Job Description: (Classified-Para Educator-Severe Needs): https://applyto.cherrycreekschools.org/JobDescriptions/Jobpost.exe?Action=page1&ini=cherrycreek&Type=Master
- Starting Wage: $15.75/hour
- Daily Hours: 7 hours/day, start and end times depend on school
- Calendar: Follows the CCSD school calendar.
- Basic Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent, no experience required
- Benefits Package: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/domain/2323
If you would like to explore further the idea of Joining our team as a Special Education Para then follow these steps:
- Step 1) Complete an application with the Cherry Creek School District here: https://applyto.cherrycreekschools.org/workspace/
- Step 2) Sign up for an interview here. We look forward to meeting with you.: https://forms.gle/ptxPS6oXecBa7Ztz8
- When you sign up for an interview there will be a place to provide 3 references with their email addresses. If we offer you a position then providing this correct information now, will significantly speed up the hiring process.
- When you come to the interview consider bringing a US passport or Driver’s license and social security card. If we offer you a position this will significantly speed up the hiring process.