November 30th - 6:30-7:30pm
- @ Buffalo Trail Elementary, joint meeting with feeder elementary schools
- Please come and share how your Childs' school experience is going and and offer feedback for improvements
The District and school P.A.S.S. (Partnerships for Academically Successful Students) committee is comprised of parents, Cherry Creek Schools teachers and administrators, and community members.
Our goal is to foster an inclusive and safe environment to support the success of students of color. We do this by:
- Engaging community members in meaningful and effective partnerships
- Building relationships between schools and family communities
- Providing parents and guardians of students of color voice and direct access to the administration