Enrolling for Extracurricular /Activities ONLY? Parents will need to use the online enrollment system and complete the Extracurricular and Athletics Participation form for their child to participate in an extracurricular activity or sport. The form can be accessed HERE and will need to be uploaded to the online enrollment system prior to submitting your enrollment request. Please allow up to 10 business days for the District Athletics & Activities Office to clear your child for participation. *Additional qualification requirements will be verified by District Admissions.
Currently an Active Student with Cherry Creek Schools? If your student is currently attending a school within the district and you would like to request Extracurricular and Athletics Participation that is not available at their assigned school, please contact the Athletic Director at the school your student currently attends. Students attending an online program will need to contact the Athletic Director at their home school.
- Create a family enrollment account with the following link: ONLINE ENROLLMENT SYSTEM. You will need a valid email address to create your account.
- Once you are in your Family Enrollment Account, you will be able to start the enrollment request and be sure to identify that the enrollment is for Extracurricular and Athletics Participation ONLY. You will need to upload electronic copies of the following documents to complete the process:
- Birth certificate
- Extracurricular and Athletics Participation Form
- Government issued Photo ID for parent
- Current proof of residence
Note: If you are unable to scan your documents, there are free apps online that will enable your smart phone to serve as a scanner. Or you may simply take a picture of the documents with your smart phone. Be sure that your student’s name is on all the documents and that all information is clear so that it can be easily read.
You and the assigned school will receive a signed copy of the form from the District Athletics and Activities Office.
District Admissions will be notified of the approval and your enrollment request will be processed.