Free and Reduced Price Meal Information
Through the National School Lunch Program, free and reduced-price meals are provided to those students who meet eligibility guidelines. To receive free and reduced-price meals, one completed application per household is required (all students in household can be included on the application) and a new application must be completed each school year. Every student may apply and the application can be accessed in one of the following ways:
- Online Application:
- Go to family.titank12.com to apply. The application is available in 8 languages.
- If you need assistance, please call our meal program manager at 720-886-7172 or visit us in person at the Student Nutrition Center (14270 E. Briarwood Ave, Centennial, CO 80112).
- Additional program information available at www.cherrycreekschools.org under the Food and Nutrition Department.
- Paper Application:
- Paper applications are available at your student's school or at the Student Nutrition Center.
- Paper applications are available in English and Spanish
- This application can be mailed to the Student Nutrition Center, brought to your student's school, or brought directly to the Student Nutrition Center.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.