Juniors and seniors may apply for an Overland Parking Pass.
- Fill out the Google Form
- Print and Complete the Parking Application
- Make your $10 payment through RevTrak or to the Bookkeeper (save your receipt)
- Bring the following to the Security Office:
- Completed application
- Driver's license
- Car registration
- Proof of insurance
- Receipt of payment for parking pass
You may not purchase a parking pass if you have unpaid student fines.
Paint Your Parking Spot
Seniors may pay extra to paint their own parking spot.
- Parking Pass = $10
- Parking Pass + Paint-Your-Spot = $50
- Complete the Parking Pass Application
- Complete the Paint Your Parking Spot Application
- Pay $50 through RevTrak or to the Bookkeeper
- Print your receipt