• How to withdraw your student(s) from Cherry Creek School District:

    All withdrawal requests must be submitted by the parent or legal guardian to the school of attendance. If further documentation is required, a school representative will identify the additional documentation or steps to complete the withdrawal. School districts are required to report the withdrawal of a student and identify if the student has transferred to another school district within the state, out-of-state, or another educational setting. This rule helps to improve the ability of school districts to accurately identify which students have in fact dropped out of school and which students have merely transferred to another school or school district.  

    For school contact information, click on near the top of this webpage, where you will be directed to a list of Cherry Creek schools and the school website.

Last Modified on October 18, 2022