Apprenticeships for Cherry Creek Schools students are:
- Multi-year (apprentices begin as a junior or senior in high school and continue 1 or 2 years after graduation)
- Paid, work experiences that require student onboarding to fulfill a company position
- Combination of education and on-the-job training with a company
- A hands-on training experience with a company that prepares apprentices for next steps in their career
- Take only the courses needed for graduation at home high school (CTE Apprenticeship course replaces elective courses and allows students to work during the school day. Students earn 1.0 elective credits per semester for completion of CTE Apprenticeship course)
- Spend the remainder of the school day working at an apprenticeship site
- Work towards mastering relevant competencies or reaching the hours needed for certifications
- Receive education relevant to their desired career path (either through concurrent/dual enrollment coursework, tuition reimbursement, or support obtaining certifications)
There are a variety of Apprenticeship opportunities offered to Cherry Creek School District students in CTE pathways. Every opportunity has a unique application process and unique requirements to meet the company and student needs.
To learn the specifics of each currently available apprenticeship opportunity, click below to find out the requirements and application instructions.
Specific questions about apprenticeships? Reach out to Ashlin Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry Partner interested in connecting or learning more? Reach out to Ryan Seely at email@example.com.
Thank you to our current Youth Apprenticeship partners employing over 80 Cherry Creek high school students this year!
Learn more about Apprenticeships - information provided in 9 Languages
New CCSD Apprenticeship Opportunities
Frequently Asked Questions
Future Educator Pathway Apprenticeship