Internships are an opportunity to explore and shadow a career area of interest that falls within one of the CTE pathways.
- Apply in the spring of junior year
- Complete internship the summer before senior year OR during one semester of senior year
- 100 hours at internship site
- Must provide own transportation to and from internship site
- On-track to graduate
- Summer interns must sign up for CCSD summer school and pay fees (scholarships may be available)
How to apply:
- Log on to CTE/CCIC application through your student my.cherrycreek account.
- Select "Executive Internship" on your application.
- The CTE team will reach out to schedule an interview to determine student interest and fit for program.
Questions about Internships? Email Connie Cook at email@example.com for more information.
Last Modified on February 9, 2023