Internships are an opportunity to explore and shadow a career area of interest that falls within one of the CTE pathways.
- Apply in the spring of junior year
- Complete internship the summer before senior year OR during one semester of senior year
- Must be enrolled in or have completed at least 1 semester of related CTE coursework
- 100 hours minimum at internship site
- Must provide own transportation to and from internship site
- On-track to graduate
- Summer interns must sign up for CCSD summer school and pay fees (scholarships may be available). Please talk to Connie Cook for more information if you are unable to pay the summer school fee.
How to apply:
- Applications for Internships during the 23-24 school year are closed. Please check back in January of 2024 for more information on applying for 2024-2025 Internships.
Questions about Internships? Email Connie Cook at email@example.com for more information.