CCIC Summer Courses
The Cherry Creek Innovation Campus (CCIC) is a stand-alone college and career-preparedness facility located near Centennial Airport and the Denver Tech Center. At CCIC, students are provided opportunities to gain real-world skills, valuable college credit, and/or recognized certifications ranging from the computer sciences to aviation to health sciences. Under the Career and Technical Education umbrella, the CCIC expands the district's commitment to preparing students for the academic and professional demands of the 21st century. The student learning experience will mimic state-of-the-art work environments, with a focus on putting learners in an industry-based culture and climate. Whether a student's immediate post-high school plans include college, the military, or entering the workforce, the CCIC offers a new kind of bridge to college and successful careers. Participating students continue to earn diplomas from their home high schools.
Session 1 only: June 5-June 23, 2023 (no classes on June 19):
- Registration begins on March 27, 2023
- In-person classes run from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Cherry Creek Innovation Campus
- 8000 S. Chambers Road
- Centennial, CO 80112
- Registration Deadline: May 30, 2023
- No transportation will be available to classes held at CCIC.
- Students can take CCIC summer classes for credit recovery or credit progression.
- Current 8th-graders (incoming 9th-graders) may register for courses if any required prerequisites have been met in middle school and with prior written approval from their middle school counselors. However, they may not earn high school credit.
Registration Link: https://cherrycreek.revtrak.net/other-programs/rw-summer-school/
Please Note: If your student is on hold status with the Cherry Creek School District for any reason (Change-of-Address Needed, Renewal of Co-Residency or Temporary Guardianship, etc.), then the hold status needs to be cleared with District Admissions prior to the start of summer school classes. The link to the District Admissions webpage can be found at the following link: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Page/13767.
Computer Aided Design I
Hospitality & Culinary Career Exploration
Introduction to Computer Programming A
Introduction to Health Care
Robotics & Automated Systems
For questions about high school summer school programs, contact:
- Gail Oberlies, Summer School Specialist