IMPORTANT SENIOR INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR CCSD ACCOUNTS:
If you are graduating from Cherry Creek School District, please be advised that access to your district accounts will end on Monday, June 19, 2023. This means that you will no longer have access to:
· Google Drive
· Microsoft Office 365
· Adobe Account
To ensure that you keep important documents, and that your correspondence remains uninterrupted, please review the steps below and take the appropriate actions:
1. If you used your CreekM@il account when applying for jobs or for colleges, be sure to update your email address, with all necessary institutions, to your personal email account. If you use your CreekM@il email address for Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, etc., you will need to change that email address to a personal email account as well.
2. If you want to keep documents, you created in Google Apps:
· Create a personal Google account, if you do not already have one.
· Once your account is established, you can transfer the content, instructions can be found here.
· If you have a lot of data in your CCSD Google account, you can use Google Takeout to export your files elsewhere. Information for Google Takeout can be found by logging into your Google account and searching for Google Takeout.
1. Once you are no longer attending CCSD, you will no longer have access to the Microsoft Office 365 application.
· If you want to continue to use Microsoft Office, you will need to purchase the product directly from Microsoft.
· As an alternative, you can import your Office documents to your Google account.
2. If you have any documents under an Adobe account, you will need to transfer those into a newly created personal Adobe account. A previous personal Adobe account cannot be used with this type of transfer. You can find that information here
Failure to follow the above instructions could result in the permanent loss of your personal documents.