• What immunizations are required for my child(ren) to attend Cherry Creek Schools?

    Colorado immunization law requires schools to have an updated record of each student's vaccination status against preventable infectious disease. If you have any questions about these requirements, you can contact your student’s pediatrician or healthcare provider or learn more at the state of Colorado's website.


    Where can I go to get immunizations for my student?

    Your student’s pediatrician or primary healthcare provider can help you schedule vaccines for the school year. 


    Families that don’t have a current pediatrician or primary care provider can schedule immunizations at:

    • School-Based Community Health Center at the Overland / Prairie Campus

    • School-Based Community Health Center at the Horizon Community Middle School Campus

    • Arapahoe County Public Health clinics

    Learn more about finding access to immunizations here.



    » Help us improve this website! Provide feedback using this 3-question Google Form.

Last Modified on July 14, 2023