Upon hire, Cherry Creek Schools may request official transcripts with front and back (transcript key), that include the degree(s) awarded and conferred date.
What is a transcript key and why is it required?
- A transcript key includes information on how to read grades, symbols, classification codes, and grading systems for that college/university.
- This is required to determine whether credits are calculated in semester hours or quarter units and if courses are graduate or undergraduate.
Where do I get my transcript key?
- Transcript keys are typically located on the back of official transcripts.
- With electronic transcripts, the key is included on the PDF file as an attachment. You can open the Attachments panel in Adobe Reader by choosing View > Show/Hide > Navigation Panes > Attachments.
- Please contact the Office of the Registrar at your university if you are unable to locate your transcript key.
Please see the example below:
Last Modified on August 31, 2023