The Risk Management Department is dedicated to the protection of District resources: students, employees, visitors and property from the consequences of losses.
Risk management is the process of identifying and evaluating the risks associated with activities and operations of the District; developing a means to control, reduce or eliminate those risks, as well as finance them.
Risk Management facilitates:
Authorization to use private vehicle on district business when driving students
- Authorization To Use Privately Owned Vehicle On School District Business When Transporting Students
- Board Policy EEAG Student Transportation in Private Vehicles
- Board Policy EEAG-E Authorizations to use Privately Owned Vehicle on School District Business (Form)
- Board Policy EEAG-R Student Transportation in Private Vehicles
- Certificates of Insurance Requirements
- District Insurance
Ergonomics is defined as the design of the workplace, equipment,
machine, tool, product, environment and system, taking into
consideration a human being's physical, physiological, biomedical and psychological capabilities.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
Safety and Loss Control
Student/Visitor Incidents -
- If you need to report a student/visitor incident on Cherry Creek School Property please contact the Risk Management office at 720.554.4617 or email@example.com.
Worker's Compensation Program
Get In Touch
Karyn Fast, Risk Manager
Christine Baxter, Risk and Opportunity Specialist
Christina Hegarty, Risk Management Specialist
Diane Howell, Risk Management Specialist
Jody Prentice-Kolberg, Risk Management Specialist
4850 S Yosemite St.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111