The Risk Management Department is dedicated to the protection of District resources: students, employees, visitors and property from the consequences of losses.
Risk management is the process of identifying and evaluating the risks associated with activities and operations of the District; developing a means to control, reduce or eliminate those risks, as well as finance them.
Risk Management facilitates:
Authorization to use private vehicle on district business when driving students
- Authorization To Use Privately Owned Vehicle On School District Business When Transporting Students
- Board Policy EEAG Student Transportation in Private Vehicles
- Board Policy EEAG-E Authorizations to use Privately Owned Vehicle on School District Business (Form)
- Board Policy EEAG-R Student Transportation in Private Vehicles
- Certificates of Insurance Requirements
- District Insurance
Ergonomics is defined as the design of the workplace, equipment,
machine, tool, product, environment and system, taking into
consideration a human being's physical, physiological, biomedical and psychological capabilities.
Contact email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Safety and Loss Control
Student/Visitor Incidents -
- If you need to report a student/visitor incident on Cherry Creek School Property please contact the Risk Management office at 720.554.4617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Worker's Compensation Program
First Report of Injury - 2022-2023 School Year
Workers' Compensation Packet - 2022-2023 School Year
CCSD Certificate of Insurance Requirements
CCSD Permission to Participate Release - 2022
Get In Touch
TBD, Director of Risk Management
Christine Baxter, Risk and Opportunity Specialist
Diane Howell, Risk Management Specialist
Jody Prentice, Risk Management Specialist
9150 East Union Avenue
Greenwood Village, CO 80111