Welcome to the CCSD Wellness Department
The goals of the CCSD Comprehensive Wellness Strategy are to address barriers to student learning and foster skills that support lifelong healthy living and the development of the whole child and whole employee.
CCSD Comprehensive Wellness Strategy
Our framework for wellness is the Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child (WSCC) model developed through a collaboration between the educationally-based Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development and the medically-based Centers for Disease Control. This model was created to:
- Address the symbiotic and fundamental relationship between learning and health.
- Encourage alignment of district departments and coordination of services.
- Support each child's cognitive, physical and social-emotional development.
- Place importance on workplace wellness as staff members serve as important role models for students in the acquisition and embodiment of healthy behaviors.
- Highlight the critical role of family engagement and community involvement to address the needs of the whole child.
For more information on The Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child framework or the connection between wellness and learning, visit
ASCD Programs - Whole School Whole Community Whole Child Model
Get In Touch
CCSD Wellness Coordinator
Research and Data Coordinator
Student Health Programming Liaison