School Assignment by Address
Your neighborhood school is assigned at the District Admissions and Planning Office, according to the location of your residence and the school attendance boundaries. Boundaries may change, contact District Admissions to confirm the assigned school for your address or use the School Locator below.
School Locator by Address
For 2021-22 school year, please use our SCHOOL LOCATOR to determine the school assigned to a specific address.
For 2022-23 school year, please use our new Map Based School Locator to determine the school assigned to a specific address.
Please review the list of approved boundary changes and overflow situations listed below.
Approved Overflow and Boundary Changes
- Effective 6/1/19, elementary students registering to the area north of I225 in the Belleview Elementary boundary area, will be assigned to Holly Hill/Ridge Elementary School on Overflow. Middle school students in the same area north of I-225 in the Campus MS boundary area will be assigned to West MS on Overflow. Transportation to both schools will be provided by CCSD.
- Effective 7/1/19, elementary students registering in Serenity Ridge South - the area south of Smoky Hill Rd, west of Powhaton Rd and east of Smoky Hill Parkway - in the Altitude Elementary area will be assigned to Black Forest Hills Elementary on Overflow. This area will be permanently assigned to Black Forest Hills when the new Elementary #45 opens for the 2022-23 SY.
- Effective 7/1/19, elementary students registering from the new Copperleaf areas of Bristlecone Pine, Pinon and the majority of the Oak neighborhoods - in the Mountain Vista Elementary area - will be assigned to Aspen Crossing Elementary on Overflow.
- Effective 01/01/21, elementary students registering to the undeveloped Southshore FILING 19 area neighborhoods - in the Altitude Elementary area - will be assigned to Black Forest Hills Elementary on Overflow. This area will be permanently assigned to Altitude Elementary when the new Elementary #45 opens for the 2022-23 SY.
- Cherry Creek School District is proud to be opening a new elementary school for the 2022-23 SY. Please visit the new school website for boundary information. New Elementary School opening 2022-23 SY
Middle School Boundary Change - Starting 2022-23 SY
The following MS Boundary Change was approved by the Board of Education in June 2021:
Coyote Hills Elementary will feed into Infinity MS starting in the 2022-23 SY.
Additional provisions include:
- The MS boundary change will be implemented for the 2022-23 SY.
- Students in 6th grade at Fox Ridge MS during the 20-21 SY, will remain at Fox Ridge MS and will receive bus transportation through 8th grade.
- Students in 5th grade during the 20-21 SY living within the Coyote Hills attendance area, will remain at Fox Ridge MS and will receive bus transportation through 8th grade.
- Students in 4th grade during the 20-21 SY living within the Coyote Hills attendance area, who wish to attend Fox Ridge MS in 22-23 SY, will be given the opportunity to be approved through the School of Choice process, however bus transportation will not be guaranteed. Parents can apply for Space Available bus transportation in the Fall of 2022 and Fall of 2023.
- Younger siblings of students attending Fox Ridge MS may apply for School of Choice transfers when they will be entering 6th grade. Bus transportation will not be provided.
Please contact Vicky Lisi at email@example.com with any feedback or questions.