Before & After School Programs
Before & After School programs are offered at all of the elementary schools in Cherry Creek School District.
While attending Before & After school programs, students are given the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities including, but not limited to homework assistance, creative expression, science, technology, indoor/outdoor recreational games, health and fitness, music appreciation, dramatic play, communication skills, cognitive reasoning, building and construction, and appreciation of diversity. Additionally, these programs offer a variety of activities that promote life skills such as teamwork, problem-solving, creativity, leadership, sportsmanship, and community service.
Before & After School programs offer flexible registration. Families only register and pay for the days they need child care.
Monday thru Friday on regular school days:
The before school program is available 6:30am to the start of school and the after school program is available from the end of school until 6:00pm.
Before & After School Program Rates:
Before School Care: $8.50 Daily
After School Care: $13.50 Daily
- There is a $.50 discount per session for registering for care by the 25th for next month's care.
- There is a $2.00 discount per after-school session for registering for and picking up by 4:30pm.
- There is a 10% sibling discount.
- There are discounts and scholarships available to families who qualify.
- ECS programs accept CCCAP assistance.