Welcome to Assessment & Performance Analytics
To establish and promote expertise and best practices in the collection, organization, and interpretation of data to support informed decision making related to student learning, accountability and statutory compliance.
Commitment to data accuracy and data literacy in support of informed decision making.
What Do We Do
- Coordinate and manage required State and District assessments and assessment data with integrity and fidelity.
- Provide comprehensive reports, data access, and processes that support users as they plan, monitor and evaluate student performance.
- Create understanding around District, State and federal accountability requirements.
- Model and teach best practices in data quality, analysis, reporting and data inquiry.
- Support the creation and evaluation of District and school goals and initiatives in service to educational programs and practice.
- Provide expertise for research conducted in the District, including the review and approval
of external research requests.
- Norman Alerta
- Tina Durrant
- Christina Ethier
- Michelle Genaro
- Sarah Jennings
- Ngoc Phan
- Kim Valentine
- Tara Vellinga
Last Modified on July 26, 2022