CCSD Drivers' Education Program
2018-2019 School Year Classes
(2019 Summer Class information will be available in April 2019)
See schedule of classes, registration forms, FAQs and information about what happens after classroom instruction. Please read all materials.
SESSIONS 4 AND 5 OVER SPRING BREAK ARE FULL-NO REGISTRATION FORMS CAN BE ACCEPTED. Questions: email@example.com
There are registration deadline dates for each session. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL DEADLINE DATE TO REGISTER--it is better to register before deadline date to guarantee space is available in session.
AGE REQUIREMENT: Student must be 14 years and 7 months of age by the first day of class.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT CHERRY CREEK SCHOOL DISTRICT DRIVERS' ED:
- CCSD Drivers' Ed program is approved and regulated by the State of Colorado.
- CCSD Drivers' Ed program consists of 30 hours of classroom time and 6 hours of street driving (one-on-one, in our vehicles). It is a full service program-we do not offer just classroom hours or just driving hours.
- Cost is $450.00. Discounts are NOT available. If paying by credit card, an automatic fee of 3.6% is added.
- Each person working for CCSD Drivers' Ed is employed by the Cherry Creek School District, each having undergone required hiring procedures (fingerprinting/background check).
- THERE IS ONE WAY TO REGISTER: PRINT A REGISTRATION FORM AND MAIL IT.
- You WILL NOT receive confirmation of enrollment UNLESS you enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope. If you do not do so, you can assume enrollment is confirmed unless you hear from Drivers' Ed Office.
- Schedule of Classes
- Registration Form
- Frequently asked Questions
- What happens after classroom instruction?
- Last day of Class and Information regarding Complention and DMV instructions