Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary
- District Financial Audit
- Salary Schedules or Policies
- Individual School Site Financial Information
- Waivers Received by the District - none
- Plan for Distributing Mill Levy Revenue Resolution 212.18 Distributing Mill Levy Override Revenue to Charter Schools
- Link to Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools website:https://coloradok12financialtransparency.com
Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions and records. Please contact us if you have any questions.
The Cherry Creek School District is committed to providing a clear view of how tax dollars are spent and how the District operates. While financial information has been available online for years, this website consolidates financial information into one place to provide even greater transparency.