Student to Work Alliance Program (SWAP)SWAP offers young adults with mild to moderate disabilities the opportunity to learn and move forward on their career path. Many of our emerging adults need a hand in identifying a career direction. SWAP provides education in the opportunities, expectations, and rewards of putting in their own efforts. From there we are involved in connecting with employers and learning how to obtain and retain employment.
More information can be found online on the Colorado Department of Education SWAP webpage.
- Youth between the ages of 16 (drop outs) 17-25 preparing to, or have exited
- Applicants of/or eligibe for DVR services
- Have mild to moderate needs in employment
- Will be ready to work after short-term service provision
- Typically living within the boudaries of a school district or BOCES participating in the SWAP program.
Kristen St. Peter
- Cherry Creek HS
- I Team Manor
- Transition Program
- Cherokee Trail HS
- Eaglecrest HS
- I Team Ranch
- Grandview HS
- Overland HS
- Smoky Hill HS
Last Modified on Wednesday at 3:14 PM